Tuesday 23 September 2008

Ladies for lunch.

Hi everyone.

Had a lovely day today. Didn't get that much done though...:)

Went for lunch with my friend Sarah, that has a woolen shop in Aberlour. (the nearest village with shops!!) I make cards and things for her shop and I haven't seen her for about 3 weeks so I thought I'd go and see her and we ended up going for lunch in a cafe' called Fresh, that is across the road from Sarah's shop. I think we ordered too much food though cause we were both absolutely stuffed afterwards. But it was so nice to not have to cook and to just sit and relax. Jed was with us. He was hilarious, trying all our food and then throwing the bits he didn't like on the floor...jikes!! Little monkey!

Got an "All mixed up " cartridge for my Cricut machine in the post today from America. Have been waiting for ages. Am bidding on another two on Ebay ( I love Ebay!!!) so hopefully I shall have a few soon. I love the "Story book "cartridge and the winter ones. I have seen stuff made with "Speaking of winter". I know it's an old one but I have only had my Cricut for about a month, so it's all new to me. I have also just read on the net that you now can preorder a "stamp kit" for your Cricut and you can make any Cricut image into stamps so I am really looking forward to that. I fancy the sticky vinyl for the machine aswell! I want, I want, I neeeeddd......;)

Am working tonight, and have a pal over tomorrow for lunch so I had better tidy a bit before I start making tea. It would be great if there were about 5 more hours in a day and if I had another couple of extra arms, than I would be on top of it all....(she sais, even though she has been sitting drinking tea in a cafe all afternoon, tee hee!!)

Have a nice day and see you tomorrow!xoxox

No comments: