Wednesday 24 September 2008

Biker baby!




Morning.


Wednesday already, wohooo, last day at work and then four days off...lots of time to do crafts!! One of my friends in London had a baby a few weeks ago. I have already sent a pressie but I thought that no nursery would be complete without some crafty bits and bobs. My friend and her husband are really into their motorbikes (well, they are going to have to sell their bike not to get a family car, hihi..) so I thought I'd make at least one thing that was a bit bike orientated.

I made a baby card, a doorplaque and a name sign for baby Arjen. What a cute, unusual name. They are due to move to Holland. I think the centre of London (where they live) is a bit too busy when you have kids. I certainly wouldn't like to live there with mine. I would be too worried about crime and that. It's awful with this knife crime business that is going on in the cities. I like it up here in the sticks, where there is not that much to worry about.

It is getting cold now though. I have noticed a big change in the weather. Back to scottish winter, not one of my favorites, but what can you do. I just hope there will be some proper snow this year so the boys can have some fun.

My pal Helena just came throught the door, so I will make her a cuppa. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Tonniece said...

Hi Evelina

Very, very cute set. I am sure they will love it.

I sent your blog to a friend of mine, hope you don't mind, she is not really a card maker, more a mixed media artist, but she loves all thing Scottish, and does love visiting blogs whatever the medium.
I'm sure you two will get on famously.

Have a wonderful Day