Tuesday 7 October 2008

Kelpie, scottish sea horse



Morning. Horrible, miserable day out there, all the better for an excuse to do some papercrafts!! I have a couple of cards to make for people at work. Still haven't started with the woolenshop's cards...jikes...it's okay she is wanting them for the end of the week so we'll see how that goes (60 cards....help!!)


Here is a picture from my mad black and white era. This picture has been made with black marker pen. I have got a thing about these markerpens, but they sure give you a head ache. This picture is ment to be of a scottish seahorse, a kelpie. I have tried to make it a bit celtic looking, don't know if I succeeded. I love horses and used to love horse riding as a child and drew horses from a young age...I had every horsemagasine there was and knew all the breeds. Funny what you are like when you are a kid. Even funnier when you get older and find that you are still the same....hahaha....


Well, have a good day and I'll have another post for you later on today.xoxoxox

3 comments:

Anki said...

Hej! Vad kul att se dina alster! Har bara undrat vem den där Evelina är som designar för Funkykits! ;-)) En liten fråga - när du ritar dina alster - scannar du dem sedan innan de går för tillverkning? Ha en härlig kväll - hälsningar från Sverige - Anki

Tonniece said...

AWESOME, gosh I love you drawings.
Just fantastic

Dianne said...

Brilliant drawing I love it too.
Its beautiful......