Tuesday 5 May 2009

Sugar Sugar - May Project - Doorhanger by Gayle



Finally this months Sugar Sugar project is here. I just love tutorial and project challenge blogs, they are so much fun since you learn something new every time! For this month you are to make a doorhanger. So for this challenge I have ofcourse used a Sugar Nellie stamp by Elisabeth Bell. I coloured her in with promarkers. I used Basic Grey papers, they are called Wisteria and I looove them! I also used some ribbon from Trimcraft, stick on jewels from Kanban Crafts, headpin from Williams, some brads and bradjewellery from stash. The little shiny flowers are from Tesco's (!) and for the sentiment I used my little alphabet cube from Studio G. Really good fun this project and there is a template on the blog to get you started. Why don't you go and have a nosy over at Sugar Sugar and join in. Thanks for having a look!

7 comments:

Sharon said...

This is great Evelina, I love that SN image and those papers are gorgeous.

Riet said...

Wowww Evelina,what beautiful,l love the stamp.

Hugs Riet.x

Manuela said...

i love your work evelina! this looks so fantastic! ah ... really gorgeous :D

Kathy said...

Wow Evelina this is so pretty!! I love these papers and now think I will need to get some!! The colors look so pretty together!! Love your image and the coloration is beautiful!! Thanks so much for taking part in the challenge ~ your project is just fabulous!
:)Kathy

angeljakki said...

Such a cute door hanger love it x

Unknown said...

This is really cute!! Love it! :)

Kim Dellow said...

Oh gorgeous, I love your colouring on the image, she is so sweet. Kim