Monday 4 May 2009

Cupcake Craft challenges -38 - Numbers




Monday is here again and another fun Cupcake challenge. This week the theme is set by Claire and the theme is "numbers". I have made a matchbox with treats. I used some thick pink cardstock, DP from DCWV.Used my Cricut machine to cut out some flowers and the heart and number 3. Ribbon from stash. For the image I used a Tilda and bench from magnolia. Am really into these sit on stamps at the moment and stamps to make a scene with. On the inside I have stapled three chocolates. I made this for my friend Jenny. Bankholiday monday today. Have lots to do and a houseful of kiddies and hubby with flu, so we shall see how that goes...lol...(it's like having 4 kids, hubby is the worst!!) Have a good monday and thanks for looking.

8 comments:

Erin... said...

Super cute and yummy! What a great project!

Donna said...

Gorgeous little project Evelina and so pretty too :) Donna x

Riet said...

What a beautiful creation Evelina.

Hugs Riet.x

Pop's Cards said...

I love this so cool hugs Pops x x x

jenny said...

Thank you Eva :0) it's lovely, even better IRL!
And yes all the chocolate has gone!

Hope everyone feels better soon x
Jenny xx

Wicked Knits said...

Hi Eva, Give me the freddo frogs! Tell that Tony to get up off his lazy .......!!!!!!

Helena x

Michele Spera said...

Hi Evelina
This is a really great shaped card! to be able to add a treat inside what more could a friend ask for:-) You did a really nice job, love the colors chosen and the tilda on the bench was a nice choice:-)
michele

Caryn said...

This is fabulous for a wee gift. Gorgeous work.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx