Saturday 2 May 2009

Cute card Thursday - 58 - Mirror, Mirror.





Another fun challenge over at Cute Card Thursday this week. The challenge is to use something shiny. I have made a card and a cardbox with a peep throught feature (with looots of shiny, shiny glitter...lol..am like a magpie) The DP are from Papermania, the ribbons from Trimcraft, the stick on bling are from Kanban Crafts. For the sentiment I used my new (absolutely knackered the other one) Studio G alphabet cube. The glitter is from my kids craftbox (sorry, boys, I'll get you some more...and I promise it won't be pink...lol..) For the images I used Gorjuss girls stamps from Sugar Nellie. The one of the box I coloured in with promarkers. The one on the inside card I coloured with copic ciao markers ( my very nice friend let me have a go of hers) Always wanted to make a card with a box with a peep through feature. All I did was cover a little box, that I cut a hole in on the front, with paper. I punched a round hole in the paper before I adhered it and when it was all covered, I inserted a see through bag with glitter to the inside of the box. Easy, peasy. Had a great time making my "shiny" card. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Riet said...

Wowwww Evelina,what a beautiful creation,l love the images and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Deb said...

Sweet box, love the glitter! Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Have a great weekend! Debx

Unknown said...

Such a sweet box!!!