Tuesday 5 May 2009

Sketch Saturday-49



Another gorgeous sketch over at Sketch Saturday this week. Really unusual and just...gorgeous. For this challenge I have used a Sugar Nellie stamp by Leanne Ellis. Looove them and if you go and have a look over at the Sugar Nellie blog there is sneeky peeks of her new ones...MUST have them...lol...Anyway I coloured this image in with promarkers. The DP are from Basic Grey (Wisteria), love these papers, they are just edible!! Also used some stick on diamonds from kanban, some Prima mini me flowers, some Trimcraft ribbon and some brads and bradbeads from stash. Oh, the headpin is from Williams. That's all, short and sweet. Still have boys at home recovering from flu, so not sure how much crafting I'll get done in the next few days...thanks for looking.

5 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Evelina,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Carol Ann said...

Gorgeous card I must say I love Leanne's stamps too!

Jo said...

WOW! gorgeous card! :) lovely image.
love the opulent look of this card.
Thank you for joining in our challenge.
Jo xx

Mariska said...

Wow this is stunning!! I absolutely love the papers you've combined and the gorgeous purple colour. Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!!

xxx
Mariska

Sandra said...

Hi Sweetie,
Gorgeous card. Love the colour combo. I've just got my hands on some of these papers... looks like we've got very similar tastes :o)
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Sandra x