Wednesday 6 May 2009

Spoonfull of Sugar - 50 - Touchy, Feely



OMG,can't believe it's wednesday already. Feeling great today, all kiddies are well and off to school tomorrow, and 4 days off work...waheeyy...I did have time to make a little card for this weeks Spoonfull challenge today. This weeks challenge is to make a card with texture on it. I have gone for a layered card, with lots of buttons and embellishments. I used K&Co papers (itsy bitsy), some Trimcraft ribbon, stick on bling from Kanban Crafts, headpin from Williams and some buttons, fibres and brads from stash. Had no envelope to fit this card so had to make one quickly, tried to make it look not so plain with some ribbon. This card is for a friend of a friend, whom have recently had a pair of GORGEOUS twins. (Seen the photies, they are adorable!!!) So I was commissioned to make a personalised card, so (shock, horror) no stamped image!! OMG is that the time, have to go make tea...jikes...have a good evening and thanks for coming by!

6 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi Sweetie,
Soooo many gorgeous crafty makes since my last visit. Where to you find the time? Can you bottle some and send it to ;o) I'll pay postage ;o)
Great to hear the boys are well and you have some time off work to look forward to. Make the most of it!!
Hugs
Sandra xx

Jeannette said...

velina, this is gorgeous!!!

Jeannette said...

Sorry meant Evelina, my keyboard is playing up so I need to read it before clicking.

Manuela said...

nice card evelina! the paper is cute :) i like how you managed this challenge :)

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Evelina,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Anja said...

What a wonderful baby card you've made. I love it and would had it when my son was born, but this was in 1992 ;o)

Hugs Anja/Germany