Sunday 17 May 2009

Sugar Bowl - 10 - Sketch by Marlene


Gorgeous sketch by Marlene this fortnight over at The Sugar Bowl. You also have to include buttons on your card this fortnight.I have used my new Basic Grey pad (never thought I'd be into grey and orange unless for halloween, but I looove it!) and a cute Gorjuss image. Just can't get enough of these. I also used one of my own stamps from the Totally Tattoo range, and a Studio G alphabet cube. I also used some stick on bling from Kanban and some Prima and Papermania flowers. Some Anita's ribbon, red button from the Papercrafts Boutique in the neares town Elgin and a couple of headpins from Williams. Can't believe it's monday again tomorrow. If only there were a couple of more hours in the day!! OMG, it's 10 pm allready and I have one more post to go tonight. Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Tiets said...

I love your card...great colors! thanks for joining the sugar bowl challenge!
Hugs tiets

Lilian said...

Your card is just lovely! Love the great color combination too... those papers are just wow! My eyes were raoming all around your card - great embellishments and added stamped images too ;) Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

Kathy said...

This is gorgoeus Evelina!! I love all your details and the colors are so pretty!! Love your interpretation of the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge!

jenny said...

Gorgeous card Eva, love those colours together x

Jenny x