Wednesday 18 February 2009

A Spoon Full of Sugar - Sketch by Debbie




Had loads of fun making this card for this weeks A Spoon Full of Sugar challenge. The challenge is a sketch made by Debbie. I have used a Hanglar stamp and coloured her in with promarkers, highlights with white sakura pen and some glitter sakura pen. I have used Anita's ribbon, head pins from Williams, K&Co papers, a wordtile free from a mag and some little loveheart buttons that were given to me. The white cardstock is from the papermill in Aberdeen. Have a good day.

4 comments:

Riet said...

woww Evelina,what a gorgeous card,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.xx

Jeannette said...

Fabulous card, I absolutely adore the Hanglar images but sadly we still can't get them here. I've been waiting patiently but no luck.

Deb said...

fabulous card Evelina, the image is so sweet and I love the way you added the pins!
Have a great day! Debx

Andie's Space said...

Just discovered your blog via the Spoonful of Sugar blogsite. I am in awe! Beautiful cards, with gorgeous colouration, (if that is a real word, sounds made up!). I love the stamps you have used. I have several Luca stamps myself as I have 2 boys of my own & love using them for their cards. I'll definitely be back.
All the best ,
Andrea