Tuesday 10 February 2009

Double Dutch - 11 - As long as it's NOT a card



Another fun challenge at Double dutch this fortnight. The challenge is to make anything BUT a card. I had to ponder on this a little bit and remembered a project I was meaning to do at the xmas holidays. So I did it for the challenge. I bought a frame from Tesco's in the xmas sales. It's really deep so it's ideal to decorate. I have used "little ones" paper from Deja Views. The pad has lots of punch outs so I used a lot of them. The frame is for a photo of my smallest son Jed. Unfortunately my printer is in limbo so I haven't put a picture of him in the frame yet. ( you'd think anyone that has a hubby that fixes printers and pc's for a living would have no broken electicals in the house...but ooohhh nnoooo...) Anyways had lots of fun doing this. That is why Double Dutch is so much fun. You never know what kind of challenge they are going to come up with each fortnight. I am always excited when a new challenge is up. And there is always beautiful DT cards and the prize for the best creation is always lush. This week the prize looks AMAZING....wonder who the lucky one is going to be. Anyways thanks for popping by and can't wait to see what the DD team come up with next challenge. Good night...I am away to my bed.

3 comments:

Deb said...

beautiful frame, those are such sweet motifs, love them placed around the frame!
Have a great evening, Debx

Riet said...

wowww Evilina,what a gorgeous cretion.

hugs Riet.xx

Erica said...

You've outdone yourself again Evelina, what a GORGEOUS frame! Thank you for the compliments, we so enjoy seeing all your creations too! Thanks for playing in the Double Dutch challenge!

Hugs,
Erica