Tuesday 10 February 2009

Papertake weekly / A Spoonfull Of Sugar




Afternoon. Up here in the sticks there is still a lot of snow and it's freezing. Yesterday it was -15...brrrr....anyways haven't left the house today, so got some cards done. Here is my second card of today and I have incorporated two challenges in one card. At PTW there is another fantastic sketch by Dawny. And over at A Spoonfull of Sugar the challenge was "Doodle Doo", to include some doodling of doodle/flourish type stamps on your card. I have used a Tilda image ( teehhee I know it's a xmas one but I have hidden the "merry xmas"...what a fibber I am)and coloured her in with promarkers and highlights with a sakura pen. I have used fantasy papers by Dovecraft and Venetian Skies by Papermania. )I used buttons and embellishments from my stash. (and probably got them sparklies from my kiddies craft cupboard...lol...I did a bit of doodling and wrote the sentiment with my sakura fineliner.

5 comments:

Cardmaking Galore said...

Love how you used the buttons

Deb said...

beautiful card, I love those buttons, they look amazing with this Tilda!
chilly here too, it was -10 this morning at 8am so goodness knows what it was during the night..cold thats for sure!
Have a great evening, Debx

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Evelina.

hugs Riet.x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, gorgeous papers and lovely cute Tilda and fabby buttons

Kim Dellow said...

Love the buttons! so fun. Kim