Saturday 14 February 2009

Daring cardmakers/ Sketch saturday




Evening. Having a lovely valentines evening with my hubby tonight. Hope all of you have got spoiled rotten by your partners. I even got some crafting in today , between stuffing my face with chocolate...lol...I have made a card for two challenges. First for Daring Cardmakers the challenge was "feeling green", to make a card with as much green as possible on it. And for Sketch Saturday this week another great sketch. I have used Prima papers (spaceboy), and white and black cardstock from the Papermill in Aberdeen. I wrote the sentiments out and drew the little robot image. I coloured him in with promarkers (my fav) and highlights with sakura pen. The small circles are punched out with Stampin up punches. Handcut most of the other shapes out. Must get myself some nesties to make it a bit easier for myself. Have a lovely evening and thanks for coming by. Hugs Eva.

6 comments:

Sandra said...

Great card Evelina. Love the robot. He's so cool.
Hugs
Sandra xx

Debbie said...

What a fab card Evelina, you robot is fabulous and I love the gorgeous papers. Debbie x

Riet said...

what a amazing card Evelina.

hugs Riet.xx

Lythan said...

You are so good at drawing. I love that little robot and he sets of the card beautifully

Gina said...

Gorgeous card..your robot is so cool! :D

Jozza said...

Brilliant card and that robot is so cool! You are great at drawing (I'm so jealous! lol). Thanks for playing x