Saturday 29 November 2008

Sketch saturday - 27



Evening. Yet another challenge that have caught my eye. I just had to enter. I have used "christmas wishes" by DCWV, and coloured a cute hanglar stamp with promarkers.Ribbon and thread from stash. Sentiment cut out from the papers. Sorry about the rubbish photo though.Had a lovely day, went for morning coffee at my friend Helenas house and then went to give quotes for a couple of murals and then I brought the boys to play with a pal and I had a lovely dinner with his mum. Spicy curry, yum yum. I am so full!! She always spoils us rotten when we go over, was so fully I (nearly) couldn't finish my icecream after (yeah right...lol..) Having a quiet one tomorrow doing some diy with hubby, so hopefully I can get a little bit of crafting in. Have a good weekend. Hugs Eva!

7 comments:

Tonniece said...

Wow, great card Evelina, is this one of the new stamps? I love it.

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. it sure sounds as if you had a fun filled day today.

Sue said...

Lovely card great image. sounds like you had a great day.
Yes my hedgie card is using the new nessties shape, i likes them. Hope you get time to craft today. sue.xx

Dianne said...

I love those cute kid stamps, very nice card. Curry sounds yummy and you deserve to be spoiled.

Andrea said...

I love this little boy so much and I used it, too.

Love your beautiful card

Rach said...

a beautiful card, great image and papers. thanks for sharing.hug srachxxx

Dawn said...

This is so cute beautiful colours and papers

Mandy said...

fantastic card, i love hänglar

xx mandy