Tuesday 18 November 2008

Flower tin for a special girl.





I am such a sucker for tins. Bad thing is they are hard to get where I live. Here is one I have made using a empty biscuit tin I got from my work. Whohoo...picked up about 10 tins the other day...for free....bargain of the month! Tins are so versatile, you can decorate them in so many ways and they make a brilliant gift in it self or filled with chocolate or pretty things for a little girl etc. The flowers, I just folded the petals in half to make them stand out. My pal was very pleased and surprised when I gave the tin for her niece. It's the best thing ever when you give something that you have spent time and love doing and they really like it. Priceless!!!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

This is beautiful, I too have done a lot of tins give all my sisiters one a few years back. Great job on this tin, she will love it...