Friday 28 November 2008

Nellie gift bag



Evening. Hope you are all well. I have been very busy the last few days, and not been able to do a lot of projects. Managed to fit a couple in. Here is a gift bag (that I made in a hurry) for a friend of mine. She has been very kind to me lately and given me some very good advice, so today I went to see her and gave her this little giftbag with chocolates in.

I have used a Sugar Nellie stamp. ( www.funkykits.co.uk )It feels a bit wierd but I have used one of my own designs, crochet Nellie. I have never used my own stamps before, I haven't got that many so I decided to give it a go. Mwah. She was really easy to colour in though...lol...I have coloured her in with water colour pens (really quickly as you can tell) on textured paper to make it look distressed) and I have used brown cardstock from Aberdeen papermill and Basic Grey archaic papers. Ribbon from stash.

She really liked the bag and the chocolates. I had to parcel them up quickly so I wasn't tempted to eat all the goodies myself...hahahh...have a good evening.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

This is a beautiful gift bag great job Evelina