Saturday 15 November 2008

Gorgeous Sugar Nellie Snowmen!!





How much I love the Homegrown range from Sugar Nellie. The snowmen are my favorite, they are just soo cute. Here is another card I have made using these stamps. I handcut some scrolls from a patterned paper and glued it on, not sure if you can see it clearly on the photo. Love the little "ho ho ho" snowman button that's in the left top corner, even though my partner said it doesn't go on the card...tough!! He is my biggest critic...it's funny he is very honest with me which is great, but it would be interesting to see him making a card matching papers and buttons...that would be hilarious!! (MEN!!!)..hahaha...anyways I have nearly finished making something else that nearly took me all night last night...but I just couldn't leave it and go to bed....tune in tomorrow evening to see the result of my most fiddliest project so far. Have a good weekend and thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Anki said...

Superfint kort! Visst é de söta de där snögubbarna! Hoppas helgen varit bra. Här har vi haft stora bakardagen igår - bakade lussekatter och pepparkakor. Isac var jätteduktig och tyckte det var såå kul att baka! Kram - Anki
PS. Nu har jag skickat iväg några snabba skisser till en tjej i USA. Hon har lovat att ge mig sina ärliga kommentarer. Gissa om det känns nervöst...hua...