Tuesday 4 September 2012

Tilda Darling

Morning.

Have been a busy bunny last night. Running out of DP, must get to the craft shop. :)


Here is a card I made, yet again using Bo Bunny papers. I layered these with lots of white card stock. I followed a sketch, which I haven't done in a long time. It was so much fun. The fab sketch is by Mojo Monday.




I used a little cute Tilda image, another one of my favourite stamps. I coloured her in with Pro Markers.


The flowers I punched out with my Stampin Up Boho flower punch. I also used an fancy scalloped edge and a border punch for the card. 

The black stick on gems I purchased on Ebay.

Thanks for coming by.

Entering this card in these challenges;
Mojo Monday - sketch 257
Wild Orchid - Layer it up
Pile it on - For a princess
Stamp and Create - Anything goes
Magnolia Mania - Favorite stamp
Papershelter - Layers on layers
Natalie and Amy - Anything goes




5 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, fab papers & colours!

Thank you for sharing with us at
Natalie & Amy's for our 1st monthly challenge, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Donna said...

Great card Evelina, wonderful papers and headpins, and a great layout too. Thanks for playing along with us at Natalie & Amy's.
hugs
Donna xx

Kimberly S said...

She's adorable, and I'm loving the BoBunny paper you used. :) hugs, Kimberly

Pop's Cards said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marion said...

It's so beautiful! I like the colours!
Thank you for joining us at MMC!

Hugs Marion