Saturday 1 September 2012

American Roller Girl

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Here is a card I have made this afternoon.


I have gone a bit mad with shapes and layers. The papers and cutouts are from Bo Bunny, Liberty Collection. I layered these with lots of white card stock.


The stamp is from Sassy Studio Designs. Her name is Kutie Kim Roller Girl. I coloured her in with Pro Markers.


The sentiment is a cut out from a 12 inch Bo Bunny Liberty Collection double sided sheet of paper.


The flowers and buttons are from my stash. The pins are purchased in my local craft shop.

Thank you for popping by.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Entering this card in these challenges;
Allsorts - Anything but square
2 Sisters - Primary Colours
Inspire Me Fridays - Anything goes
Craft Challenge - Shaped card
Bugaboo - Anything goes



6 comments:

Kimberly S said...

Beautiful card Eva! Love the sweet image and your coloring. I have this BoBunny pad sitting on my workdesk right now. You're rubbing off on me...lol Looks fabulous for your background! hugs, Kimberly

Sheryl said...

Gorgeous card. Love the design, colours and superb colouring.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT challenge this week - really good to see you. Hope we see you again soon.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Anonymous said...

Very Nice Eva! Lovey colors.
Thanks for playing with us @ 2 Sisters.
Hugs, Jill

Pia S said...

I love how you describe your project - "gone mad with shapes and layers". I think this actually works, your papers and colors coordinate perfectly and the end result is fab! It has a random, yet structured look at the same time. Guess it took you a while to piece everything together...

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Wow there is nothing square or rectangle about this card! great colours and its nice to go wild once in a while isnt it!

Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

Emma xxx

Sara said...

Holy Moly!!! This is amazing, thanks for playing along with CMM!