Sunday 2 September 2012

Tilda with flowers

Morning. Up early this morning, so used to get up for the school run, so body clock wakes me up at 7 am. Yawn. :)

Here is a little card I made last night. 


I have used (Kimberly, you will not be surprised :) ) Bo Bunny DP. Love these autumn colours. I layered these with lots of craft card.



The rosettes were cut with a Tim  Holtz die. I added some leaf die cuts too. Used my Cricut machine for these.


The image is from Magnolia, as well as the back ground image. I love all the detail on this stamp. So much fun to colour. She must be one of my top favorites. I coloured these in with Pro Markers.


The ribbon is from stash (left over from a load of wedding invitations I did for my friend a few months ago) The pins are from my local sewing shop.

The sentiment is from Stampin Up.

Thanks for coming by. I am away to have lots of cups of tea now before my children wake up. :)

Entering this card in these challenges;
Totally Stampalicious - Anything goes
Just Magnolia - Pretty in Pink
Inspire me fridays - Anything goes
I love Pro Markers - Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes

4 comments:

WeirdCat said...

A lovely card, love the layers and embellishments, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers Anything Goes challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

Kimberly S said...

You make me smile Eva! lol It's gorgeous of course. Loving the paper, and your sweet Tilda image rocks. hugs, Kimberly

Joy said...

Cute card, love those rosettes... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog