Sunday 30 September 2012

Dream Valley - 42 - Breast cancer awareness - Go Pink

Another fortnight has passed so quickly, and here is another fab challenge over at Dream Valley challenges. This fortnight the theme is Breast Cancer awareness - GO PINK!!




The lovely sponsor this fortnight is Di's Digi Downloads.



There is two prizes to be won, a £10 voucher to spend in their shop and a special price donated by Melly. :)


For my DT project I made a very pink card. :)




I used one design paper, very unusual for me. I like to go MAD with lots of matching papers. The papers are from Paper Adventures. They are called Baby Pink Scroll, designed by Connie Haley.




The image is by Saturated Canary. I coloured her in with Pro Markers. Love the circle images that came with the stamp too. The sentiment I stamped with my mini alphabet stamp from Hampton Arts.




The hat pins are a purchase from Ebay.

Lots of fun making this card. Especially because of the cause. Thanks for coming by and hope you all have a great sunday.

Entering this card in these challenges;
Totally Papercrafts - Pretty Pastels
Pink Gem - For the girls
Crafts and me - Favorite colour (pink)
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes

4 comments:

Kimberly S said...

Fabulous card Eva! Love your coloring of ourse, and the paper is so pretty! (I briefly thought...WHAT? No BoBunny??? lol)

Melissa Bove said...

Fabulous card!! Love all the great images you used!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a cutie and for a very good cause. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Totally Papercrafts and good luck in the draw.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Donna said...

Such a pretty and girly card...thanks for joining in the fun at AGOAC and good luck :) Donna ♥ x