Sunday 9 September 2012

Squiggle Stamps - Punches and Dies

Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday so far. There is another fun challenge over at Squiggle Stamps. This time the theme is 'Punches and Dies'. 

This challenge will run for three weeks. The lucky winner and the Top Three will get themselves some new digital stamps as a price.


For my DT creation I have made a layered card.


I used my new japanese inspired Bo Bunny papers. Went a bit daft with punches and dies. The die behind the image is from Spellbinders, Nestabilities.


The Squiggle image is called Japanese Dolly. I coloured her in with Pro Markers. 


The sentiment I stamped with my mini alphabet stamp set from Hampton Arts. The black stick on hearts I purchased on Ebay.


The black stick on gems is also a purchase from Ebay. The black flowers were cut out with a Magnolia die. I also used a Stampin Up punch for the flowers.


The cardboard flourish I bought on Ebay. They were plain so coloured them in with black Pro Marker.


The heart hat pins are from my stash.

Thanks for coming by. Hope to see you all join in.

Entering this card in these challenges;
PTW - Anything goes
Inspire me Fridays - Anything goes
Allsorts - Layers



2 comments:

Kimberly S said...

This is one of my favorites that you've done Eva. Every bit of it is so amazingly gorgeous! hugs, Kimberly

Mummylade said...

What a wonderful project! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck in the challenge!