Wednesday 25 February 2009

Wicked knits



Got some news for you knit and crochet fans. My super talented pal Helena has now got a blog with all her creations on it. Helena lives up in the Highlands, about 10 minutes from my house. She has been making things for years. Sewing, knitting, upholstering, crochet, you name it, she can do it. I convinced her to make a blog and now I think she is hooked...lol. The blog is called Wicked knits and the logo is designed by her arty son Cameron. She also has an Ebay shop. I am sure she will make you some customised cuties if you ask nicely. ( I have done that a few times now, I am her best customer...lol..)Here is some pictures of some of her creations. You can check out her new blog here!

1 comment:

Riet said...

what a gorgeous creations Evelina.

hugs Riet.xx