Wednesday 25 February 2009

Papertake Weekly - Dawny's sketch 9




Afternoon. Hope you all have had a good day. I have managed to make one card today. Am busy editing some new stamp images for my Sugar Nellie boss. The card I have made today is for this weeks PTW. There is a sketch this week made by Dawny. She always makes great sketches. I have used a cute Magnolia Tilda image and coloured her in with Letraset promarker with highlights with sakura pen. Stamped the sentiment with my (nearly worn out!) alphabet cube that I bought in the Papercrafts Boutique in Elgin. The hearts I handcut. The white cardstock is from the Papermill in Aberdeen and the DP are from K&Co, Classic K Bailey. Have to get down to the local crafts shop and stock up. Am desperate for some new gear. Anyways thanks for stopping by and have a good day.

9 comments:

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Evelina,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.xx

Rach said...

a beautiful card, love the papers and the sweet image that you have used. looks fabulous.

Deb said...

beautiful card Evelina, such a sweet image! Glad to hear you are designing for SN again, I was just wondering when we would be seeing some new Nellie and Lucas!
have a great day! Debx

jenny said...

Gorgeous card, love the added hearts x

Jennyx

Wicked Knits said...

Really pretty card Eva, thanks for your comments on my blog. Helena

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card and Tilda looks fabulous.

Faye said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Faye said...

Oops, a typo....

Evelina, this is a beautiful card. Tilda adds such a sweetness to any card. The colors are fabulous.

Thanks for your visit to my blog and for leaving such a nice comment.
Faye

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card Eva! Lovely papers and image - I like the little hearts too! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x