Monday 16 February 2009

Papertake weekly - A Perfect Match






There is a fun and different challenge over at Papertake Weekly this week. The challenge is to make matching items ie a card and a tag etc. I have made a matching card, babybook and door hanger for my pal's sisters new addition. I have used K&Co Itsy Bitsy papers for all of them. For the card I used a cute Sugar Nellie Cotton Rabbit image and coloured it in with promarkers. I used my cube stamp alphabet for sentiments, ribbon from Trimcraft, grey and white paperstock from Aberdeen papermill and a cute rubber embellishment that I got in Papercrafts Boutique in Elgin. For the baby book I have used my cricut machine (Stamped, All mixed up) to cut out shapes and letters. Ribbon from Anita's and Trimcraft. Bookrings and Bo Bunny chipboard ( spare pages for a ringbinder album) from Papercrafts Boutique in Elgin. Buttons from stash. Same for the door hanger. Very fitting since I had to do all this before tomorrow anyways...brill...have a good week and thanks for looking.

12 comments:

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Oh how lovely is this set its beautiful...

Caroline x

Deb said...

Such a pretty gift set, I love it all! Have a great evening, Debx

Mrs Mayne said...

Aww Eva, that's beautiful! I'm sure she will love it! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

jenny said...

Gorgeous baby gifts Eva, really pretty x Love how you personalised the card :0)

Jenny x

Deborah March said...

Lovely set, beautiful colours, the "Mum" will be so delighted!

Riet said...

woww Evelina,what a gorgeous creations.
l love the colours.

hugs Riet.xx

Cathy said...

Gorgeous set - love the bunny.
Cathy xx

Juliet said...

You are so clever - this is just beautiful!
Juliet xx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow these are gorgeous so cute ,hugs Dawnxxx

Louly said...

What a pretty set! Just perfect.

Terria said...

Beautiful set very soft colors lovely for a girl!!

Saskia said...

Lovely set!! Great colours, lots of creativity!!!

Greetings,

Saskia