Sunday 8 February 2009

Daring cardmakers - Oriental Splendour



OOOhhhh...this was daring alright. This weeks challenge at Daring cardmakers is to make an oriental card but not to use the colours black and red. It was really hard but fun aswell. I have used papers from Prima (Perfect Panda) and K&Co (Sparkly sweet) and Bo Bunny (mint dot). The folded circle flowers I cut out with a Stampin Up punch. The little stick on pearls I got from Ebay. Chinese sentiments were cut out from the Prima papers. I drew the little geisha girl and colured her in with promarkers and highlighted with sakura pen. Have a good sunday and thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

SueH said...

Oh, if only I could draw like that!

Your little Geisha is so sweet Evelina and I love all the different papers you’ve used.

Thanks for joining in with the DCM’s dare this week.

Sue
x

Unknown said...

Great card - I had trouble with this one too and ended up with pink!! Your geisha is absolutely amazing - I too wish I could draw like you!! Lol Lynn x

Riet said...

woww Evelina what a gorgeous card.

hugs Riet.xx

Lythan said...

Hand drawn? Amazing! What a lovely card Evelina