Wednesday, 18 February 2009

Cupcake craft challenge - 27 - Alter something




Another exciting new challenge over at Cupcake craft challenges this week. The challenge is to alter something. I got a lot of cardstrips from work so I have made one of them into a little hanger. I have used a cute little Edwin image. He had a lantern but I cut it out and put some craft wire and used a head pin and some alphabet beads I got off Ebay. The papers and punch outs (Letter L and tag) are Deja Views. The red cardstock are from the Papermill in Aberdeen. I coloured Edwin in with promarkers and highlighted him with sakura pen. Thanks for stopping by, have a good week.

4 comments:

Donna said...

This is really sweet Evelina, I just love Edwin :) Donna x

craft mad Jenny said...

this is so lovely, a really nice altered item!

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is really lovely!

Jeannette said...

Evelina, very cute! He's adorable and beautifully coloured. Your Luca and Nellie stamps are great, I'm Embarrassed to say I don't have any, but I'll have to rectify that with my next order. Thanks for joining in.