Sunday 26 February 2012

Little Robot











Here is another card I made this morning. Made it for my son's birthday (not until october..oups!). Must have about three cards for him now for his birthday.


I used robot papers from My Minds Eye. Sentiment "Nuts and Bolts" are cut out from the DP. The silver stickers I bought in the local craft shop. The image I purchased on Etsy. They are from Birdie Brown. It's so cute! Had to have it! :)



I did lots of layering with co ordinating coloured papers, since it's quite a plain and simple card. But just as fun though. Coloured the image in with my favorite Pro Markers.

Thanks for coming by. Have a great sunday afternoon.

These are the challenges I am entering this card in;


All Sorts - It's your choice

2 Sisters - Anything goes

Moving Along with times - Lots of layers

Crafty Ann's - Bright and bold


The Sisterhood of craft - Getting digi with it

10 comments:

Sue B said...

Oh this is fab Evelina! what a wonderful image!! Gorgeous papers and layering - I love the bright and cheery colours - it's perfect for a 5 year old!! Your son will love it so much - it's a really sweet card!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Hugs Sue xx

Pami said...

What a great card for a little boy, great paper and colours. Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck! Pami x

jenny said...

Fabulous card Eva! I love that robot :)
Cant believe Jed will be 5 soon!
Hope to catch up soon xx

Jenny xx

DesignerDiva said...

YOur little robot is so cute Eva and I love the colours you have chosen!
Thanks for joining in with Sandra's Lots of Layers this week at MAWTT and good luck
Hugs Laurie x

Debs said...

What a super cute robot and the DP's perfectly match :o)
Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Darlene said...

Such a super cute boy card! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘USING DIGIS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Ann Whitfield said...

This is wonderful Evelina, and certainly bold and bright! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Mel said...

Oh what you like honey lol!
I do that for people make lots of cards but come the actual birthday rush to make another!!
Love this! So super cute!
hugs Melly xxx

Jen said...

Fabulous card for a small boy, lovely bright colors. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's.
Jen x

Mummylade said...

Lovely project!
Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck!