Wednesday 29 February 2012

Grandmother's photo album









Afternoon. Hope everyone is having a good week. Here is a little handbag shaped mini book/album I have made for my lovely friend Claire. It's for her mother. (perfect for Mother's day)

I used DP from Laura Ashley. The chipboard handbag mini book is from my stash, have no idea where I got it. Sorry. I made lots of little paper flowers from the papers , added lots of little blue pearl stick ons from, some roses, ribbon and pins from the local craft shop. The butterfly is cut out on the paper.



I used my Cricut machine to cut out the lettering. I used the cartridge Stamped. Just noticed the "e" is hanging of on the picture. Oups, I did glue it before I gave it to my friend. :D



Thanks for coming by. Have a great evening.



Entering this project in these challenges;


CIS - Anything goes


Deep Ocean - Spring



ABC - Jazz it up

4 comments:

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fabulous mini book Evelina, love it!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Aunty Sue said...

just stunning and thanks for joining Creative this week

Mel said...

Aww wowsers!
Eve this is just amazing! The mini book is a fantastic gift and keepsake in one! I just love the papers and the gorjuss embellishments!
Hugs Melly xx

Unknown said...

great album... love it!!!!thanks for playing with us at ABC Challenge
hugs