Friday 3 February 2012

Anya

























Here is another card for today. I have used one of my favorite images, shopping Anya. (Greeting Farm) I coloured her in with promarkers. I found her in my stash box of stamped images. The papers I used are from First Edition. Ribbon and charm I purchased in the local craft shop. Bling aswell.

I used Spell binders and my Cuttlebug machine for the shapes behind the image. Made this card for my friend Jenny's birthday. She is a crafter too, and a very talented one.

Thanks for popping around.

Here is the challenges I am entering this card in;



Sundays with Crissy - Happy Birthday


Sketch and stash - Free pick sketch



Totally Stampalicious - Keep it clean and simple

8 comments:

Michele Spera said...

Lovely card:-) perfect job!Thank you for joining us this month at Sundays with Crissy:-)
Hugs
Michele

Chrissie said...

Such a sweet card.
I love these pretty papers and they are perfect with your adorable image.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
lol Chrissie xx

~@ngie~ said...

what a wonderful card... the image is gorgeous & the papers are too... they all match perfectly :)

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sktetch N Stash... Good Luck :)

Hugz Angie xXx

Deb said...

your card is so beautiful Evelina, love this sweet Anya!
Have a great weekend, Debxx

Lori Turner said...

Super cute CAS card! Thanks for joining us at Totally Stampalicious this week :)

Michelle Short said...

Great card, love the image and papers,

Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash,
Michelle x

Julie said...

Super card - love the soft colours you've used! Thanks for playing laong with us at SNS this fortnight, Juliexx

Shannah said...

What a sweet and pretty card! Thanks for joining our Sundays with Crissy Birthday Challenge! Hugs, Shannah xox