Friday 3 February 2012

Envelope Card























Thank goodness the weekend is here. I just had a tiny slot today to make a card, so I made this little girlie party invite. I used, yet again, papers from First Edition. ( TrimCraft) The letters are co ordinating to the papers. The images I used are from Magnolia, I coloured these in with Pro Markers. The pearls, hat pin, ribbon and charm are from the local craft shop. I used my Cuttle Bug for the heart shapes. Just had to buy the Heart Spell binders just in time for Valentines day. :)







Thanks for popping by and have a great weekend.







Entering this card in these challenges;







Lollip Crafts - Anything goes



Everybody Art Challenge - Envelope card



Bunny Zoe Craft - Photo inspiration



Pixiedust Studio - Girlie Girl



Craft Us Crazy - Anything goes


Just Magnolia - Anything goes /Option of Valentines Card





















5 comments:

Heidi said...

Hallo Eva, just catching up, this is absolutely gorgeous someone got stuck in their craft room. Have just seen the post above as well, beautiful card and your colouring as usual is perfect. Hugs heidi and see you next week. xx

Jenny said...

A gorgeous envelope card. Lovely colour combo and perfect embellishments.
Thanks for joining EAC.
Jenny

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

wow beautiful card!!!!Thank you for joining EAC this week.
hugs tina46

Taylor said...

Ooooh, this is SO girlie! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us over at Pixie Dust Studio!

Crafteezee said...

So beautiful Eva. Love the envelope style and you have embellished beautifully.

Thanks for joining us at BunnyZoe. I also have Candy on my blog if you want to hop over HERE.

Hugs Tracy x