Thursday 26 March 2009

Friday Sketchers - 44




Uber late with this weeks Friday sketchers. Had some probs with my pc, but it's all sorted now, so have about 8 posts to go up today...lol...anyway great sketch this week, I have used a Hanglar image and coloured her in with promarkers. I used Making Memories DP, the sentiment is cut out of the paper. I made the paperbeads from the same paper aswell. Fiber, stick on pearls and gems from stash. Really love the green/lilac combo at the moment, it's soo girly and pretty. Gotta get some more of these papers. Anyways thanks for looking and new sketch tomorrow over at Friday sketchers.

2 comments:

Riet said...

ohh woww Evelina,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.

hugs Riet.x

Unknown said...

thank you for your wonderful and so cute card you have made with my sketch. it looks very pretty.
hugs, bea