Thursday 26 March 2009

Cupcake challenge - 32 - Monsters



Had to do this weeks Cupcake, even though my entry probably won't count, since I now am a proud DT member...(I am sooo excited) I have made my monster card a Halloween one (looove halloween) and I used some papers I got given as a pressie. Not sure where they are from. I used a stamp from SU and coloured it in with watercolours. The bats and the sentiment is from K&Co, the paperbeads are made from the same paper, and the ribbon, mini beads, bat buttons and pins are all from stash. A bit disorganised in my craft area. Had a clear out and recycled a lot of packaging,,,oups....anyways loved the challenge this week and will definitely be doing next weeks, since it's my last one before I start making DT cards...(Oh, did I mention I was excited...lol..) Have a good day!

7 comments:

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Evelina.

hugs Riet.x

Donna said...

Gorgeous wee card Evelina :) Donna x

~Tammy~ said...

Super cute card!

Tonniece said...

Great monster card Evelina.

Happy Thursday

Michele Spera said...

Hi Evelina,
This card is too cute!!! You did a really nice job on it:-)
I love it:-)
Michele spera

Stephanie said...

I did not do this weeks (hanging head in shame) I really don't think I have a monster... I love your card!

Kruemel said...

Love your card and how you combined all these different papers without making the card look messy. Great job on the embellisments also - and your "monster" is too cute.
Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel