Thursday 18 June 2009

A Spoonfull of Sugar/ Pile on it


Wow, on my second post already today. Funny how you don't have time all week and you get a slot and you end up with a weeks worth of craft...lol..this card is for this weeks Spoonfull, and they have a gorgeous sketch that I have followed. I have combined it with a challenge I have never tried before called "Pile on it". Right up my street since you have to combine the challenge with atleast another. The theme for this week is to use two different ribbons. For the image I used a cute Sugar Nellie image. Really love these cute little girls. I coloured her in with promarkers as usual. The DP are from Basic Grey, love the colour combo on the papers. I used some bling that I got on Ebay. The sentiment is from SU and the ribbons are from stash. Had so much fun combining these challenges. And now for another post....

2 comments:

Vickilyn said...

Beautifully done!!

Thanks for playing with us at PILE IT ON!

~Vicki
co-owner

Anonymous said...

evelina,
wow love her!

Thanks for playing, hope to see more of your work!

-- dalis DTC for Pile It On!