Thursday 18 June 2009

The Next Level / Cute Card Thursday


Gorgeous unusual sketch over at this weeks issue of The Next Level. Can't believe I missed last weeks. I have combined this sketch with the challenge over at Cute Card Thursday, where the theme this week is "Tag You'r It". Basically just have a tag on your project. I used some bright papers from We are Memory Keepers, love these papers, some of the flowers have a lovely metallic tint. The sentiment is from SU and the cute image I have coloured in is from Sugar Nellie. Isn't she adorable. She is from the very popular range of country girls. There is lots of new gorgeous (not only Gorjuss...lol...) rubber to have a sneeky peek at over at the Sugar Nellie Blog. That's me done for the night. Thank you all for coming past. I am going to get my boys ready for the annual school sponsored walk for tomorrow. Might have to get the waterproofs out so I am away. HUGS!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

This is so pretty Evalina. Those papers are yummy!!

Ann said...

Evelina your card is very beautiful, so much pretty detail and colouring - lovely. xx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautiful card so cute ,love it
Thank you so much for joining this weeks challenge over at
The Next Level.
Hugs Dawn+Annxxxx

Lynda Nielsen said...

such a pretty card - I love your coloring & your layout.
Hugs Lynda =)