Monday 29 June 2009

Sketch saturday - 57


Another gorgeous sketch over at Sketch Saturday this week. For this card I have used my DCWV " Grade School" papers, they are sooo cute with little apples and most of them are shiny too. I used a cute Hanglar stamp image aswell. I coloured her in with promarkers. The sentiment stamp is from SU. The ribbons are from stash. For the letters I used my little alphabet cube from Studio G. Really loved this sketch. Hope the teacher who is getting this card will like it. Have a great evening.

3 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Evelina,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Hugs Michele x

Erin... said...

So cute! What great papers! And such a wonderful image! I have something for you on my blog.