Monday 6 April 2009

Sketch saturday


Gorgeous sketch over at Sketch Saturday this week, as usual. I have decided to do a boy card for my son Luca's birthday next month (very organised, lol...) I have used DP and cut outs from Deja Views (little ones) and some stick on pearls I got on Ebay. For the image I used one of my own stamps from the Luca (funny that...) and Nellie range from Sugar Nellie. I coloured him in and used a cracked glass technique that I learned over at the Sugar Sugar, Sugar Bowl monthly challenge. He is coloured in with promarkers. Short post, sorry, I am away to do the housework. Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Michele Spera said...

Evelina
What a cute card, I haven't run across that little boy stamp! You did a wonderful job and I really like the cracked glass effect!!
Michele spera

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Evelina,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

Jo said...

Fabulous card and a great image.
Happy Birthday to Luca, for next month (you ARE very organised!) ;)

Thank you for joining us this week.
Jo xx

Val's Dragonfly Whimsy said...

Hi, I love all your crafts - the cards are adorable - so much creativity!