Monday 6 April 2009

Cupcake craft challenges - 34 - Folds


First DT challenge for me over at Cupcake Craft Challenges. Had so much fun doing this project. The challenge for the week is "folds", you are to make a card or project using at least 3 folds in your creation. I have made a diamond pop up card, using some DP from Papermania. (spring burst)For the image I used a cute Tilda image and two small Magnolia Tilda roses, all coloured in with promarkers. Ribbons are from Trimcraft and Dovecraft. The little stick on pearls I got on Ebay and the headpins I purchased in the nearest craftshop in Elgin, Papercrafts Boutique. The other DT members have done a fantastic job, why don't you go and have a nosy and join in. Have a great monday. I certainly will, I have a week off work...wohooo!!!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a sweet little project here... You did a great job!

Riet said...

woww what a beautiful card Evelina.

hugs Riet.x

Erin... said...

What a great card! WOnderful colors and details. And such a sweet image!

Donna said...

This is so sweet Evelina and such pretty colours :) Donna x

Kruemel said...

Your card so great! Love the color combo - and this folding technique is so clever!
Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel