Monday 15 September 2008

Waiting for halloween!!



Not long until halloween...well sort of. Here is a picture of my "witch's kitchen" wall plaque that I made one evening at craftnight. It was so much fun to make. I love the twirly wire and the typewriter style paper with the spidernet. I am painting my kitchen at the moment, but when it's finished I will certainly put it up...that will scare away them nosey neighbours.

I also enjoyed making the kilt pin brooch with the skull on it. It is a present for a pal of mine, she is a bit of a punk/goth so I hope she will like it. The bagcharm I made for myself. Have yet got to purchase a new funky bag to put it on. Would love a big red patent tophandle bag. This seasons must have bag!

I had to put this picture of Jed with his beloved baby walker up on the blog. He is getting really good at walking with it...just a matter of time until he'll be running around the house.

It went really well with the lady in Drummuir, at my meeting with her on saturday. She liked all the things I had made, which is brilliant. I am not very confident at this card and gift making business, since I have only really been doing it for 6 months. I have got so much to learn, getting a lot better but there is millions of things I want to try and learn. Have been looking on the internet for different tutorials for different project. I was suprised how many they were. And here I was thinking that all these creative people I see on their fantastic blogs were absolutely genius' coming up with all these great ideas for craft projects and cards. I soon realised that there is a million tutorials and craftbooks and how to magazines out there that a lot of them get their inspiration from so that made me feel a lot better...


Anyways, I am just going to feed the whole family, my casserole (sweet potato and butternut and chickpeas...) is nearly done so I have to get the broccoli on...yum yum..have a lovely evening and I shall be here tomorrow.xoxox

No comments: