Saturday 27 September 2008

Last one today


Honestly,what am I like, this it my third post today!!! Well, my computer hasn't been well and even though my partner is a PC engineer he hasn't had time to fix it. Anyways it's much better now and I have got all my work and art accessable, so I am a happy girl.


So, here is a door hanger I made for my friend Helena's teenage son, Cameron a wee whiley ago. He is a bit of a emo/punk so I thought I'd make it fit his style. (And I am a pirate, yaaarrr...ask any of my friends!!)


Very simple, using beer coasters covered in paper and a big skull die cut from Provocraft cricut machine. (Paper dolls, just love that cartridge..) Lots of inking around the edges and it took a bit of time to gather all the letters from newspapers, but it's very punk. Simple but effective and he liked it, which is the main thing.
See you tomorrow, same place...xoxox


1 comment:

Dianne said...

This is a very cool door hanger, I know Cameron will love it. I love reading your accent, love it.......