Thursday 26 January 2012

Erin












































Here is a little project I did for my little friend, Erin. She is really into horses so I thought I would make her a wall hanger with her name on it and some horses. I used Laura Ashleigh papers, some pins and ribbons from the local craft shop in Elgin. Bling from Ebay and Hobby Craft.



I used my Cricut machine for the letters. The images are my own design called Raggy Pony, you can get this digital stamp from Squiggle Stamps. I colured these in with promarkers.



Thanks for looking



Entering this project in these challenges;



CES - Anything but a card

Cute Card Thursday - You are a Gem

Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes

2 comments:

Deb said...

what a fabulous wall hanging, the images are so adorable, love that pony!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debxx

Christine said...

Oh how adorable!! I love that image and you colored it so perfectly!! I am sure that she will just love your banner!! Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine