Thursday 26 January 2012

Amelia









Here is a card I have made for my friend Helena's daughter Amelia's tenth birhday. I can't believe she is going to be ten. I have known her since she was in nappies.





For this card I coloured in a Tilda image with promarkers. The papers are from First Edition. The bling is from Paper Mania. Lots of fun making sparkly cards.





Thank you for coming by





I am entering this card in these challenges;





I love Promarkers - Pink and purple


Charisma - Pretty in pink


Stamptacular - Seeing spots






3 comments:

Michelle B. said...

Pretty girly card and love the polka dots. Great papers and beautiful coloring. Thanks for playing with us this week at Stamptacular Sunday!

Andy Llewelyn-Brinsley said...

Hi Eveline, I am a massive Tilda fan, she is all over my cards andalways will be I think! love the way you have used colour in this card and the stamp is one of my favourites so you couldn't really go wrong with this one. Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ ProMarkers, please come back again soon and Good Luck!
Andy
x

Tasha said...

Gorgeous card! That's such a cute image and the colours are great.
<a href="http://matildasbuttons.blogspot.com/”>Tasha @ Matilda’s Buttons</a> xoxo