Sunday 7 December 2008

sketch saturday - 28



Hi again. Have got loooads of housework to do but just had to do the sketch challenge at Sketch saturday! It's another lovely sketch this week and the prize is really cute aswell for a lucky someone. I have yet again used a Tilda image that I have coloured in with promarkers and highlighted with my white Sakura pen. I have used Prima "perfect panda" papers and some alphabet beads for the sentiment. I know it's a bit "wild and unusual" for a xmas card but I love the cranberry colours...makes me think of my christmas dinner...lol...Why don't you have a look at the challenges on "sketch saturday". I have learned loads from there. Have a good day.

7 comments:

Mariska said...

Your card is very pretty! Love what you did with the background for Tilda. The card gives me a sort of 60's feeling with the colours and the flowers in the hair of Tilda. Lovely! Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!

xxx
Mariska

Anki said...

Underbart kort Evelina! Här är det bara bra. Vi har fått en jobbig hosta - sonen och jag, men annars så. Julstämningen har inte riktigt infunnit sig då det är mest regn och rusk. Hoppas på kallare väder den här veckan. Jag har blivit DT för 2 on-line affärer - en på Hawaii och en i Kalifornien. Så himla skoj. De hittade min blog och frågade. En av dem - Susana - är det som har frågat avseende mina illustrationer (men det får du hålla för dig själv ;-) Så projekt är på G. Får se hur det går. Är sååå nervös...hihi..... Kramisar - Anki

jenny said...

Gorgeous card, I love the colours :) very festive!

debby4000 said...

Lovely card, Tilda looks fab and great colours too.

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, I love the colours you've chosen.

Claire

Emma said...

Beautiful card and the colours are amazing. x

Mandy said...

wow, a beautiful card

xx mandy