Tuesday 2 December 2008

Cupcake craft challenge - vintage



Right up my street this challenge was!! Was over the moon when I read it on the Cupcake challenge blog yesterday. The inspiration is "vintage", the card doesn't all have to be vintage as long as there is an element of it on the card. I have chosen to use a classic vintage tattoo style image, that I drew up and coloured in. The papers are just fabric pictures printed on my computer since I can't find cherry and gingham papers anywhere in my area. It's sooo rockabilly!!! Had a ball doing this one. Am looking for a good site to download papers from, so if any of you know, let me know. Have ordered about 5 paperstacks on Ebay, hoping they will come before next monday for the next challenge...lol...have a good tuesday!

3 comments:

Tindaloo said...

Wow! Cool card! love this tattoo-image :)

Dianne said...

Cudos to you for doing all these challenges and doing a great job of them if I may add. Love this vintage one fabulous job on drawing the girl.It looks like a cut out..

Lauren said...

Great card, Thank You for joining in with CCC this week. xx