Friday 26 October 2012

Polkadoodles - 43 - Christmas Card and add Kraft

Happy Friday everyone!



Another fantastic challenge over at Polkadoodles. This week the theme is 'Christmas Card and add Kraft'.

The lucky winner will get a copy of the craft CD Studio 12 Picnix 2 - Gingerbread Twist!


For my card, I used images and papers from the Studio 12 Picnix - Gingerbread Twist CD.


I coloured the images with Pro Markers and added a bit of glitz with my Sakura glitter pen.


I cut the heart shapes out with my Cuttle Bug machine and Nestabilities dies. I added some stick on gems and hat pins, aswell as some ribbon all from my local craft shop.


I printed out the letters JOY from the Pen & Paper 4 CD, aswell as some holly embellishments.

So much fun making this. And the DT has some lovely inspiration for you....AND Polkadoodles currently has a DT Call! So hope to see you all join in with us at the current challenge, have a good weekend.

Entering this card in these challenges;
I love Promarkers - Christmas is coming
Charisma Cardz - Don't be square
Crafty Ribbons - Christmas
Stampin for the weekend - Anything goes



6 comments:

Cat's sCrap said...

So cute ! Wonderful papers. Well-kept-work. Nice characters. Bravo ! I like !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and "Bonne Chance" !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Cute Christmas card love the ginger bread man, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers anything goes this week and good luck Ginny X

Kimberly S said...

Awww...very cute Eva! Sweet images, and I love the banner look to it. :) hugs, Kimberly

WeirdCat said...

What a fab card, love the Gingies and the layout, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Debs said...

Gorgeous card - love the colours and the kraft looks fabulous.
Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Evelina :-) the whole design is fabulous :-)

thanks for joining us on the Crafty Ribbons Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x