Monday, 15 October 2012

Crafty Card Makers - 77 - Autumn/Autumn Festivals


Another fun challenge over at Crafty Card Makers. This time the theme is 'Autumn or Autumn Festival - not Halloween'. 


Our lovely sponsor this time, Milk Coffee, offers 5 images as a prize.



For my DT creation I have made an autumn card. The DP are from Bo Bunny. I layered these with lots of white card stock.


The images are from Squiggle Stamps. They are called Scarecrow Girl and Scarecrow Boy. These are my own stamp design. I coloured these in with Pro Markers. The dragon flies are cut out from the DP.


The charm was a gift from my friend. The twine is from a local hardware shop. The roses are handcut from the paper to a spiral and rolled.


The sentiment is from Stampin Up. I also used an oval and an oval scalloped punch for this.

Thanks for coming by.

Entering this card in these challenges;
Simon Says - Use dies and/or punches
Deep Ocean - Anything goes
Creative Inspiration - Anything goes


12 comments:

Josephine said...

This is such a lovely Autumn card, and the colours are gorgeous!

Meggymay said...

A real happy card, love the images and wonderful colours.
Yvonne

Mynnette said...

This is too cute! LOVE the coloring--and our images are just darling! :)

Kylie said...

I love your scarecrows! I also love your rolled flowers! Just gorgeous xx

Bea und Doreen said...

fabby image - so cute.
Great Autumn card
Hugs
Doreen xx

Suze Bain said...

These scarecrows really make me smile. You've used such gorgeous colours. A beautiful card. xx

Kim x said...

Fabulous card Eve, the colours are gorgeous.
By the way Welcome to the Team,
hugs Kimx

Mona Evy said...

Fabulous card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Wedensdays Challenge

RebeccaJaneHoy said...

What a cheery card, cute characters.

Rebecca x

Aunty Sue said...

Fab creation and thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations for our Anything goes challenge

Feebsy said...

Such a cute card, I love the autumn colours and the images are very sweet.

Feebsy
xx

Jack said...

Fab card, and what gorgeous DP. xx