Thursday 26 January 2012

Wedding card









Evening.



Hope everyone is having a good week. I have been crafting all week and got about four cards to put up. This first one is a card I have made for a wedding. I have used Laura Ashley papers. ribbon, charms, pins and bling from my local craft shop.



I used my Cuttle Bud machine for the shape in the middle. The sentiment I printed out on my computer. I am obsessed by these papers, specially when they have sparkles on them. :)



Thank you for popping by.



I am entering this card in these challenges;



PTW - Happy Highlights


My Time To Craft - Favorite embellishment (Charms)


By the Cute and Girly - New Beginnings


Deep Ocean Challenges - Sparkle/Glitter


All Sorts Challenge - Needles and pins







6 comments:

Deb said...

such a beautiful card Evelina, love those gorgeous papers!
Debxx

brenda said...

Beautiful colours Evelina.

Thanks so much for joining us our Needles and Pins theme at Allsorts this week, good luck and hope to see you again.

B x

nnalorac said...

Gorgeous design, colours and papers Evelina. Thanks for joining in our challenge over on BTC&G. Carolxx

Céline said...

really gorgeous love the papers
thanks for playing with us at by the cute and girly this month
hugs
céline dt member

Ribbon Girl said...

Lovely colours, very pretty card Evalina - thanks for joining in with the Papertake Weekly challenge - Mary G x

Aideen said...

Such a pretty wedding card-love the purple & all the details :) x thanks for joining in with bythecuteandgirly this month!!