Thursday, 26 January 2012

Erin












































Here is a little project I did for my little friend, Erin. She is really into horses so I thought I would make her a wall hanger with her name on it and some horses. I used Laura Ashleigh papers, some pins and ribbons from the local craft shop in Elgin. Bling from Ebay and Hobby Craft.



I used my Cricut machine for the letters. The images are my own design called Raggy Pony, you can get this digital stamp from Squiggle Stamps. I colured these in with promarkers.



Thanks for looking



Entering this project in these challenges;



CES - Anything but a card

Cute Card Thursday - You are a Gem

Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes

3 comments:

Deb said...

what a fabulous wall hanging, the images are so adorable, love that pony!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debxx

Donna said...

Beautiful project and perfect for our Anything But a Card challenge this week! Thanks for playing along with us at CES and good luck :) Donna ♥ x

Christine said...

Oh how adorable!! I love that image and you colored it so perfectly!! I am sure that she will just love your banner!! Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine