Saturday 12 November 2011

Living without you....





Oh what a soppy card I have made here. :) I decided to make a card without stamping today, so I have used sentiments and images on the papers and cut them out. The papers are from Paper Adventures (Carolyn Holt) and so gorgeous. The buttons and eyelets are all from old stash, that I came upon when I tidied out all my craft stuff. Really love it when you find something in the bottom of your stash and think "hey, this is just what I need". I did use some nest abilities to cut out one of the flowers, the one on the front are just a few circles that I handout and inked up. Did lots of taring on the papers, love the effect it gives. Yellow card stock is from the Paper Mill in Aberdeen. Pretty clean cut card for me, but really enjoyed making it. Have a good saturday. :)

Entering this card in these challenges;

2 Sisters /Anything goes
Secret Crafter /Spots and Stripes
My mums Craftshop /Sugar and Spice
Crafty Purple Frog /Use orange

9 comments:

Deb said...

gorgeous card Evelina, love how you made your sentiment up from individual words, one of my favourite things to do just now!
Have a great weekend, Debxx

Jill said...

gorgeous card thanks for joinig us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Thanks for joining our "spots and stripes" challenge this week on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

Heidi said...

Love this out of the box card Eva, colours are so retro and yet soft, very special. hugs heidi x

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous creation and fabulous spots and stripes, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

kaos said...

Lovely card.
Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Purple Frog Challenge!
kaos

Tracy Heaton said...

Lovely - so much going on and all superb
Thanks for taking part at MMCS
Tracy

Helen said...

Beautiful card - gorgeous colours!
Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Sonia said...

Nice card thanks for joinng is at SCSC.
Hugs Sonia xx