Monday 7 November 2011

Glitter Tilda snow scene card




Afternoon. Winter is surely coming, it's very frosty here today. So fittingly I have made a christmas card featuring a Tilda image masked onto a snow scene. I coloured this in with pro markers and used some Reeves Glitter Glue to make it shiny. All the papers, ribbons, buttons and cutouts are from a freebie from a magazine I got my hands on called "Simply Homemade", really love the colours. The bling is from Ebay, the wooden snowflakes from Hobby Craft and the pins are from Bee Crafty in Elgin. The little aqua snowflake was a brad from Dovecraft, but I cut the bits at the back of it to use it as a charm. The little wooden "merry christmas" sign I purchased in a local shop called Ewe and Me for £1. Had lots of fun making this. Nearly sorted with all my christmas cards for this christmas, been doing it for months. :) Have a good week.

Entering this card in these challenges;

Magnolia Down Under /Charms and Bling
Winter Wonderland /Make your card sparkle
Ribbon Girl /Jingle all the way to Christmas

5 comments:

Linda said...

What a beautiful colour combination. Thank you for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland love Linda

Danielle said...

Gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week for our 'Make it Sparkle' challenge!
Hugs, Danielle

downrightcrafty said...

wow totally gorgeous card love all the sparkle, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week
Hugs Kate xx
ps good luck in my candy draw :)

Stampin'Piper said...

Great card, wonderful colors!

Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC!

Hugs Tanja

Kylie said...

Adorable! I love this card!
Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week
Hugs Kylie